My name is Frederik Sjölund.
Currently working at Avalanche Studios in Stockholm, Sweden.
Titles i've worked on:
- MAD MAX (Character Artist) | 2010 - Present
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (PC) (3D Artist) | 2006 - 2007
- Bionic Commando Rearmed (Additional Voice Talent) | 2008
- Bionic Commando (3D Artist/Character Artist) | 2007 - 2008
- Terminator Salvation (Character Artist) | 2008- 2009
- Unannounced Project "The Cult" (Character Artist) | 2009
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 (Cinematic 3D Artist) | 2004
- Saint's Row (Environment 3D Artist) | 2005
- Hoopworld | (3D Artist) 2005
- Gears of War (Character Artist/3D Artist) | 2005 - 2006
- Unreal Tournament 3 (3D Artist) | 2006
- 3D Studio Max 2013
- ZBrush 4R4
- Photoshop CS6
3D Artist at Avalanche Studios
October 2010 – Present
Working in the Character team doing 3D Modeling.
Visual Designer at Touring Exhibitions
September 2009 – March 2010 (6 months)
Designing Graphics for various projects. 2D and 3D.
Mainly GUI related stuff.
Performing various tasks such as photo retouching and product design.
As well as video editing and producing 3D post effects for various music videos.
3D Artist at Grin
August 2006 – July 2009 (3 years)
3D/Character Artist working on various assets and characters for Next-Gen games.
Modeling lowres and highres models and texturing them.
3D Artist at Streamline Studios
January 2005 – July 2006 (1 year 7 months)
Worked on several titles during this time doing props and characters for games such as Gears of War and others.
Freelance 3D Artist at Streamline Studios
June 2004 – October 2004 ( 5 months)
Worked on various highres character-models for the intro cinematic of Ghost Recon 2 and an unannounced project.